Provide the best service possible to our clients through educational tools and practice results. We will keep our clients happy, strive for excellence and EXCEED their expectations!
Our philosophy is the first change to make is between the ears. We feel in order to build your practice and make some of the necessary changes, the first change starts with you. All of the procedures, protocols, management ideas, and personalized training mean nothing unless you are willing to implement and streamline the necessary areas in your practice and in your life. The core of our management has everything to do with your faith, confidence, and belief in yourself as a server to your patients.
Our Core Beliefs Are:
- It is an injustice to your staff, your patients, and to yourself not to give your all.
- Your success is attainable through your dedication to improving your technical, management, and leadership skills.
- Proven systems and a trusted consultant are fundamental.
- A personalized approach to consulting increases and enhances results and growth.
Our vision is to create a growing network of chiropractic doctors working together to create a paradigm of change and strengthen chiropractic for their patients, families, and loved ones. By assisting chiropractic doctors in achieving ultimate results in their practice will in turn allow us to reach countless numbers of patients in receiving the benefits of chiropractic care.
Dr. Timothy Gay
Dr. Timothy Gay is a long-term veteran of Chiropractic health and wellness, founder of Ultimate Practice, an author, and an international speaker. The practical experience that comes with years of success in the field has given Dr. Gay a great opportunity to teach practitioners proven formulas in business, technique, procedures, protocol, and marketing.
“With so many changes in our progression and the advancements being made in chiropractic, we are a crossroads in our profession. I plan to continually learn the latest methods, procedures, and technical data to contribute to health care, chiropractic, and my colleagues.” – Dr. Gay
- Graduate at Palmer College of Chiropractic- Davenport, IA
- Board Member of the California Chiropractic Association (San Diego Chapter)
- Washington State Chiropractic Association (Past District 1 Board Member)
- New Mexico Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- Chiropractors on the Road to Excellence (CORE)
- Chiropractic Knights of the Round Table International
- State of California
- State of Washington
- State of New Mexico
I believe it is important to share what I’ve learned. My articles, lectures, and classes give me the opportunity to help people live life to the fullest. That is the goal of what we reach and communicate to our colleagues.” – Dr. Gay
Lecturer & Guest Speaker:
- Life Chiropractic College West
- Parker Seminars
- Life Seminars- LP3 Georgia
- Southern California University of Health Sciences -Whittier, CA
- WA State Chiropractic Association; WA State Success Council; WA State Philosophy Forum
- Ultimate Practice educational seminars, on Practice Management, Marketing & Advertising, CA Training, Ultimate Associate Program, and more
- California Chiropractic Association
- New Beginnings – Eatontown, NJ
- Dutch Chiropractic Federation, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Articles in chiropractic publications:
- Chiropractic Economics
- CCA San Diego Chiropractor
- The Chiropractic Journal
- The American Chiropractor
“Being honored by other professionals is exciting. It shows they truly value my work and contribution to the chiropractic profession.” – Dr. Gay
- Washington State Chiropractor of the Year 1991 & 1999
- Chiropractic Sentinel Award – 2000
- California Chiropractic Association President’s Award for Excellence & Mastery – 2006
- Chiropractor of the Year- 2007
- CCPAC/CCIPAC Committee/Dept. of Governmental Affairs District Director
- CCA Dept. Chairperson/Dept. of Member Services 2007-2008
- CCA Chairperson/Member & District Relations Committee 2007-2008
- CCA Nominating Committee Member 2010-Present
- Life Chiropractic College West Board of Regents Chairman
“There are thousands of people around the country who face terrible pain every day. I want to do my part to help make them feel well again. That’s why I’m actively involved in these important groups. I feel by helping chiropractors I am helping more patients as well.” – Dr. Gay
- Chiropractic Health Information Program – Nationwide
- Back Pack Safety Coalition – Nationwide
- Chiropractors on the Road to Excellence – San Diego, CA (CORE)